Thursday, May 5, 2011

5.5.2011 G7 FX CORRECT&REALISTIC

People,

very nice trading this week from my behalf. False breakout was in order and I first managed to close my short on EURUSD at 1,4877 with 10 pips SL. Then on 1,4928 I shorted this baby to amazing 1,4810 level! Got myself 1,8% gain on this trade.


Meanwhile I traded also USDCHF and bet on a retrace - got 50 pips on 0,8615 for 0,5% gain! Pump up the vooolume!! ;)


Also traded a short position on AUDJPY for 20 pips TP - 0,5% for a little bit bigger position. Waited for Fibo retrace and short this diamond!


This week up for about 3,6%. Looking for some possibilities but very carefull not to get hammered.


Will again wait for some nice R&R and Fibo levels to play a position on STRONG vs WEAK as seen in this table.

Have a nice summer ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment