Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3.5.2011 FX G7 Back from VALENCIA

People,

here are some percentage for us. Buying USD myslef today...from GBP a bit and also some pips out of EURUSD short. I is nice to come back from holidays victorious. Was shorting GBPCHF and got nice pips....would have been more if I left a winner roll. But the 1 thing is to build up accounts! Building up is a key!

Well, I came back from Valencia - nice city-has 7km of park throu the city itself. Has a great futuristic architecture from Mr. Calatrava. Valencia as a name presents strength. I wish Valencia to us all! ;) I always look at the people...very short on beautiful girls for my taste! Still lots of nice sights to see and Aqua de Valencia rocks ;)

Ough, Wish you a nice summer!
Will report on my findings this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment