Sunday, February 20, 2011

21.2.

People,

The weekend was very nice for me, also I believe it was nice also for you. Let us begin:

GBP still on high Strong button, but I recommend caution on all the pairs. There are some very strong levels on GBP pairs. On Friday I got hitted on GBPCAD on a sell order. Ill report my order shortly. We will see what Assia will bring and then Ill rethink my position.

USD still on neutral, but as we see on Market report (8H to 4M) there is only selling pressure on USD. Still, I did not rate it as weak yet cus of the same reason. A lot of Giant resistance on USD crosses. Personally still long AUDUSD cus of the AUD strenght on overall-like the carry like the AUD strenght on MR (market report) and also on Signal report.

EUR on neutral but still strong.

JPY still the weakest currency on 2W general market view. JPY rated as weak also for beginning of this week.
We could see some weakness in CAD but I say it is only momentarily. We will see what the future will bring. CAD still very strong in my eyes.

A lot of beating up on CHF pairs. We will also see what will happen there. CHF bought big time last few sessions.

OK...now we go straight to technical analysis. Let us begin...Ill report my orders shortly.

Dont forget about MM, SLs and locking in the profits ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment