Friday, February 4, 2011

BRAVE NEW WORLD

Trading:

From the beginning we advised this for our trading:
1. MM
max. 5 positions
max. 2% risk
2. SL policy around 200 pips and less.
3. Reports analysis combined with S&R levels.

Conclusions:

1. MM is very good. I risk only 0,10% to max 0,30% of the account. That is why my capital preservation is really on the top. I like this! Had 3 weeks in plus and now one week with 4 consecutive losses. I still can sleep at night ;)

Secondly, I only have 5 positions open when I trade! This is also important for me, because this is really also MM and my obligation before I started to trade. Keep up the work!

2. OK, this is now the tricky part. Khm, Mainly, SLs which I had were triggered and then just move along the initial direction which I advised. My SLs were mainly around 20,30,40,50,60 pips. Ill have to try to change this attribute of trading. Will put at least 60 pips in SL and this should be on some level of S&R! Trend direction is around 200 pips minimum and this is the story I should take.

3. Another tricky part. I should really read more carefully my graphs. They are really good and I should explore them more often and more thurily. Really should explore 4h charts and overview of my analysis of the crosses. Also should take part of S&R scenarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment