Thursday, February 3, 2011

US REPORT

People,

Very bad week from my behalf. Still, there is no real danger for me. The future looks bright and the golden years are about to begin.

Let us start.

We could see a lot of EUR selling on the board. It is interesting, that there was 3 period of 0 buying percentage on a signals report, we rate it now as Neutral on the board. Selling pressure will continue in my opinion.
Secondly; Still buying pressure on GBP, that is why we rate it still as strong. But watch out!

JPY solid and stable. In a territory to buy it. Still not rate strong in our view.

A lot of selling on CHF crosses. CHF is still rated as weakest currency on the board. Sell pressure will continue.

We saw a lot of buying on AUD, and we rated it on Strong. Still, waiting for confirmation also on Signal report before ASSIA starts.

I will continue with overview of this week and try to assess my SLs and positions I had opened.
We need that kind of week from time to time. Still, loss is protected and game is on!



No comments:

Post a Comment