Monday, June 20, 2011

1 month with no action - reaction?

People...
I decided that housing market will collapse and that I will wait to buy myself a flat!! :)


but seriously, I think we are in a second third of this crisis and "a waiting game" will pay up! Will report shortly in 2-3 years time ;)


Back to trading bizniss:


  1. My trading was really lousy this month - opened maybe 5 positions - nothing to brag about - did found myself shorting eurusd on 4h head and shoulders and also kept my money in CHF - little feathers! It is nice to have a trend

  2. I really was out on writing and reading the blogs which I did constanly read before. Was buzy on work (had lots of presentations) and also searching for my flat all weeks...pretty hard work!!

  3. Now after I decided that my time for flet will come later in months I again have time to do some more trading. Time off is nice as well.

  4. Still having my position picked from my algorithm that focused on percentage change on different TFs.

Today I am also more focused on the market. Had opened GBPCAD long and cashed in 33 pips - (0,20%). Also in the market on GBPCHF short and EURCAD short. Will see what will happen here. Sure I will go out in minimum 24 hours - possibly in next two 4H candles.


Did pick myself a lower risk ratio for the beginning of trading. Will focus on building my account again daily. I see that I am more usefull on trading floor than on housing market! :)


Ough, here are the percentage from 1030 Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment