Monday, June 27, 2011

27.6.2011 G7 FX

People,

Got stopped out on USDCHF which was nobrainer :P was saying it all week that my SL will be triggered-shame on me...I still do this unforced errors almost everyweek. Discipline!! Will try to get a hold of some discipline notes from other traders when I go to hollidays next week.

OK....in the morning I was trading a bit of AUDUSD...few pips in plus-nothing special..Selling in on a resistance.

Now-CADCHF short from the morning-did not cash in at a fall, will see it closely what is gonna happen.

Overnight plus Assia was really a move in a trend direction on CHF crosses...looots of SLs in my opinion were broken that is why we see lots of selling pressure on CHF. Over the week I expect another test to the downside...trend is my friend and If I loose money even thou i trade it in trend direction is no problem for me!

We can see lots of selling pressure on JPY AUD and CHF.

No comments:

Post a Comment