Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21.6.2011 FX-G7 EUROPE DATA

People,
here are the results from 30 minutes...


My yesterdays adventures finished in positive....got stopped out on EURCAD, but I played really narrow SL...Got my reward on GBPCAD and went out of the market on AUDUSD and GBPCHF on a minimum profit...


Today:I am short EURJPY from yesterday but want to get out of this beauty! EUR-still bought the most in G7, but I can see it now that JPY was bought massivelly so I am more confident on a short side. Want to cash in around 114,5ish level..."added-will go out of the market at 114,80 on -10 pips!!"
I am long USDCHF and will close this pair around 0,85 level. Seeing some goooood buying pressure on USD currency and selling pressure on CHF.


Long CADJPY for 20 pips on 81,95

Have some open orders on GBPCHF (sell)...missed out on GBPCAD downfall....will try to get in also on a retrace...

This is for today-hear you at next 4h update ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment